Monday, August 22, 2011

Sunday at our Home

Not much going on yesterday ot our house.  Two of the kids worked all day and my DS#2 was working on his Spanish lesson plans for the week--he is very stressed about his lesson plans as this is his second week teaching!  So it was a very quiet day over all. Tom was in bed most of the day so I just  puttered around the house!(doesn't happen often)

    I was able to figure out how to post my products on Etsy--Yippee! I did it all by myself-no help from my techie son!  I only had time to list my Bath Teas but it is a start!  Here is a link to my shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HerbandBotanicals?ref=pr_shop_more

I would appreciate it if you could take a peak! I still need to figure out how to get a button on my blog for my site and also get a banner for my shop--Anyone know how? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

   I made a pot of soup for supper and Tom asked for homemade peanut butter cookies.  I guess seeing all of the peanut butter I bought Saturday made him want them. He doesn't ask for baked items very often, so I made him Easy Peanut butter Cookies.  Yes, I know he is spoiled but I like making and doing for him especially when he is having such a rough day. I looked up the recipe on-line and was very sceptical about it--only 3 ingredients! They were very good and easy so  I will be making them again soon!

Here is the recipe:

Easy Peanut butter Cookies

1cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Thats it!  Just mix all in a mixing bowl, then roll into balls. Place on cookie sheet and smash with a fork. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. Let cool.  Yummy!!

How was your day?
Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment