Friday, December 30, 2011

My Christmas Gifts

   I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful Christmas.  My family sure had a nice one!  It was so fun watching my nieces and Grandbaby opening their presents. This truly was the best part--seeing the joy and excitement in their little faces. It makes all of the hard work worth it. 
  Well,  I received a few of the things that I requested!  The Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a day book and a bracelet and earrings were gifts from my DH. I just love them all.  My DD#1 got me a Babycakes Cake Pop Maker! So many things to do with that--cannot wait to show you all some of my future creations! I received a beautiful sweater from DD#2 and my boys gave me and Tom gift Cards. We are so blessed with our four children.  They aren't perfect but they are really great, caring kids in my humble opinion! Of course I am a wee bit partial!   I am their Mother....I am allowed to be!!
  I plan on making as much bread from scratch as possible this year. Hopefully I will get to the point where I will know the recipes by heart and get it down to the bare minimum timewise. Making my mouth water just thinking about it!
  Cake pops are so fun.  I have borrowed my cousins Cake pop maker before and had a blast with it.  January brings 4 birthdays in our family so I'll need to be making some this coming month. Many pics to come!
  Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and hope you have a wonderful New year!  2012 is going to be awesome! (From my lips to God's ears!) It cannot hurt to think positively can it?

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment