Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Last Week's Frugality

   Last week was pretty frugal!  Money was pretty tight so we spent only the BARE minimum!  I took my Mother to the Goodwill and spent nothing! Saved ???? Money!


  Went to the grocery and got the basics-eggs, milk,and bread and used a $5 Mperks coupon to bring my total down to $1.98!  Score!

  I did purchase a bag of cranberries to make cranberry juice.  I am a member of the Stocking our
Shelves Facebook page and someone put an easy recipe for making cranberry juice on the board.  I did it!!  I made 2 quarts of cranberry juice!  I spent  $.89 on the  berries and used a cup of sugar to make the 2 quarts.  That is a huge savings compared to the $3.49 a jar would have cost me!  Big savings for someone who loves cranberry juice and that would be me!  I hope to be able to find cranberries on clearance and make more juice for even less! Check out the Stocking our Shelves Facebook page--it is great!


 Used our Kroger points to save $5.00 on a tank of gas! 

 Well that is about it for my family--What have you saved money on lately?


Frugal Blessings,
Lisa


PS--Remember Wal-Mart has a dozen pint jars in the Black Friday ad for just $5.00!!  They are available starting Thursday night!











 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment