Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall Favorites

  

    I love Fall. I really love Fall!  I love warm apple cider, candy apples, sweater weather, pumpkins, leaves and just everything....Fall!   Here are a few of my favorite Fall things!  Enjoy!

Warm apple Cider--Easiest way is to heat cider (gallon) in crockpot and add 1 cup of cinnamon red hots to it and stir!!  This is wonderful!  You can add orange slices or cinnamon sticks to it if you want!

Pumpkin Bread--Here is a great recipe for this Fall favorite!

Pumpkin Pie--Here is the famous Libby's Pumpkin Pie recipe!

Sweaters--Here, here, and here are links to some wonderful basic sweaters!

 Candy Apples--Here is a caramel apple recipe, here is a red hard candy apple recipe!

Pumpkin Muffins--Here is an easy fat free recipe!

Pumpkin Carving--Here is an awesome site to get free pumpkin carving patterns!

I hope you enjoy the Fall links!
Don't forget to follow my board on Pinterest!

Fall Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment