Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thankful Thursday




     This week I am so thankful for my DH.  He has been my rock, my personal valet, my chief cook and bottle washer since I broke my ankle in July.  He has been simply amazing!  He has had his bad days still, but then I just stay with him and do what I can for him. Then he rallys and does everything in his power to help me.  So today I am thankful for my partner in crime and everything else....Tom.

My wish is for each of my readers to have someone in their lives that loves them like he loves me!

Blessed,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. You sound like a blessed woman indeed. And that comes from another blessed woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim I am very blessed! So nice to hear others who are lucky enough to be blessed as well! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a wonderful week!
      Lisa

      Delete