Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Treats--Pretzel Kiss Bites


As I was shopping last night, I found pretzel rounds at Meijer and snatched them up because they are so hard to find. Visions of the Pretzel Kiss Bites danced in my head!
These are so easy!  Just put your pretzels out on a greased cookies sheet. Place a hershey kiss or rolo inside and put in a 200 degree oven for a couple of minutes. You do not want them to melt, just soften up. Remove and place a M and M on top and let cool. You can put a pecan half on the rolo to make a turtle type treat.
Did I tell you they are easy peasy?And quick too! A great treat for kids to help make --Enjoy!

Blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Oh Friend
    I have made them before and they are DELCIOUS!!
    I will have to make them again this year.
    Thanks for the reminder..and sharing.
    Hugs Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete