Saturday, August 11, 2012

What I've been up to lately!

Hello all,
   It's been a busy time here in our household. All four of my children were born in July, August and September so we party all summer long! In addition to my childrens B-day dinners, I have been getting way more orders for cakes.  In a way that is good--making more money, but it is stressful and takes time away from my Hubby and kids.  I have to admit, I am having fun making the cakes but as I said it is stressful!   
                              Here are the latest cakes:
                                                  This was for my Grandaughter's Birthday!

                         
                                                                    Grad cakes
                                                        Rorie's Birthday cake!
                                                  Kaitlin's Sweet 16 Cake and cupcakes!
                                                        Leah's Cake!  Love Zebra cakes!!!
                                                       Hulk cake!
                                         I made 4 of these for the local high school reunion!!!

 I have several more cakes in the next few weeks so I will post some more pics then!


Hope everyone is enjoying a great summer!

Blessings,
Lisa



                            
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment