So here are my Goals for 2013:
- Get my Blood Sugar under control. Must reduce my Ha1C. Will be getting bloodwork in February so hopefully I will be able to see progress by then.
- Learn to make French Bread in February.
- Spend no more than $50 per week in groceries. This is going to be tough but I want to do it. Less processed foods, more whole foods, and hoping for a prolific garden this year!
- Pay $100+ extra a month on our house payment. Remember the sooner it is paid off the sooner I get to retire. That is my new mantra!!
- Make mozzarella cheese. I have wanted to try this for a good while but I am going to do it this year--hopefully in March!
- Start making Christmas gifts. I am so tired of the commercialism of Christmas that I want to have a "Homemade Christmas" this year. This will save a bundle and be so much more meaningful.
- Save all of my cake money for Christmas groceries. I go overboard around Christmas time when it comes to food and I spend a mint. So maybe if I save my cake money for this, I won't blow my $50 food budget goal during the holidays.
- Redecorate my bedroom. It is a hot mess! I have chosen a neutral palette--Whites, creams, with a touch of chocolate here and there. I think it will be so restfull!
Blessings for a happy and productive 2013,