Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Batch cooking to save time and money! 2



      It’s time again to share another way I batch cook  main dishes for my family. Meatloaf is a great food to batch cook.  I won’t give you a recipe, because everyone has a favorite meatloaf recipe(Lol). Just use 3 times the ingredients and make up a triple batch. 
I use my bread  loaf pans to cook mine in and it makes a perfect sized meatloaf for our family.   Once supper is over and your family has inhaled your wonderful meatloaf, just wrap the other 2 in plastic wrap then foil and freeze.  The night before you want to serve meatloaf again, just put it into the refrigerator to thaw.  Bake on 350 degrees until meat loaf is 165 degrees inside.  And there you have it--make a triple batch ,and cook all 3 loaves at the same time to save time and money!
Bountiful Blessings,
Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment