Friday, November 4, 2016

The Dessert Buffet!

As many of you know, my DS#1 got married in September. I promised to show you pics of my contribution to the wedding so here they are!  

The happy couple!


The Dessert Buffet!
The Wedding Cake!  If you look closely at the back bottom of the brides dress is a cat.  They love their kitties!
Sandwich cookies on top right made by Brides Mother!  Decorated sugar cookies were made by my cousin Christina,!  Thanks for all of the help!
Cookies by Christina's Creations!
Well, what do you think?  I am so happy with how it turned out!

Blessings,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful and you did a fine job. The happy couple are adorable as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kim! I had such a good time getting it all together! I think they are pretty cute my self!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete