Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thankful Thursday!

  
     Today I am thankful for my little brother Jimmy and  for the 20 years that I had him in my life. I am thankful for all of the memories I have, all of the fights we used to have, all of the ups and downs of siblings being reared together.  He was my friend, my enemy, my person I could depend on for help whenever I needed it for 20 whole years.  I could fight with him but no one else could. I was his big Sis and protector! Although today is the 32nd anniversary of his death,  I am trying to remember the good times and be thankful for 20 years with him, but it is hard.  I miss him..... I miss his happy go lucky attitude towards life.  I miss his great smile. I even miss his sarcasm! I just miss his presense in my life but I am ever so grateful for the 20 years we spent together on this earth and am blessed to have known him.  Love you Jim!


Thankful Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment