Monday, October 30, 2017

Last Week's Frugality

Hello Dear Readers,
Icky the Pumpkin man!


     Last week I used my $5.00 off coupons at Big Lots.  I was able to get 2lbs. of pasta, a bag of sunflowers seeds, and 2 containers of marshmallow crème for free for spending $10.  My Mother used her coupon to start her Christmas shopping-$5 off a wallet!  Cha ching!
I hope to get another coupon in my email this week!


    We have yet to turn on the furnace. I try to wait as long as possible before turning it on.


  I stayed within my grocery budget this week--actually $12 under!  Our local Meijer had the 10 for 10 get the eleventh free sale starting Sunday and I got 3 things free!  I was also able to use my Meijer m-Perks to save $3.00 off of my order!


  We had chili for lunch and supper and have enough leftovers for one more meal out of it! 

  I received a ten dollar E-bates check in the mail!!  Was I ever surprised!  If you haven't joined E-bates, you should!  It is great if you order on line! 


  I increased my 403b contribution by one percent.  Not a lot I know, but every bit will help make our retirement better!  Save, save, save, for your retirement people!!!!


  Well that is about it for my family, what have you saved money on lately?  Inquiring minds do want to know!


Frugal Blessings,
Lisa




 

No comments:

Post a Comment