Monday, October 9, 2017

Last Week's Frugality

Hello Dear Readers,
  I was off of work last week to get ready for my youngest daughter's wedding on Friday night.
I am sad to say last week was not very frugal. We ended up eating out most days because you couldn't see the tabletop or counter for wedding stuff!.  I made the cupcakes for the rehearsal dinner, made the wedding cake, made more cupcakes for the wedding, made a 5 pound cheese ball, made a batch of Oreo truffels, and finished up the flowers. I was busy--too busy to cook and had no place to cook! My kitchen was a mess!  I could say I was frugal by making the wedding cake and saving the $400, but the restaurant expenses were pretty high!  Good thing this is our last wedding to pay for!!!
   We were given lots of tomatoes, peppers and turnips by my cousin--thank you Charles!
   I did use my Kroger points for gas to save $.30 per gallon but that is about it for me!
   What did you save money on this week?
Frugal Blessings,
Lisa


PS I will post wedding pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment