Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gratitude Tuesday

  With the many things going on in my life, I have been trying to stay positive(sane) by thinking of things I am grateful for(And I do have many!).  I am grateful for my four children(there was a reason God gave me four), my Grandbaby, my Mother and my Mother-in-law, my Brother, my cousin, my brother-in-law, and my best friend.  Family is truly the most important thing in life and I try not to take any of them for granted.  If any of you are reading this- THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! 
  It is a given that I am thankful for having my hubby in my life. Have you heard the saying "it takes a village to raise a child"?  Well, it is taking a "village" to take care of my Hubby. He is going thru tough times physically and mentally (more on that later)but he is still with us-such a blessing.  Without the support of my family(Village)helping to take care of him, it would be 10 times more overwhelming--I couldn't possibly cope.  So.......Today I am so very grateful to God for giving me the village I need to take care of my Dear Hubby.

  What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! I think I am most grateful for my family to! I am grateful that I have enough of what I need to provide a good life for my boys. My life might not always be perfect but I wouldn't have it any other way! God has been good to me!

    Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete