Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness

As I chose my Quote to post yesterday, I started to think about charitable acts or the lack of charitable acts in my life.  Sometimes life happens and I become wrapped up in my own little or big troubles. Do I go out of my way for others? Could I do better.  Of course I could!  So I am planning little acts of kindness for others to accomplish each day. Think about it.  Couldn't we all do a little something for someone?  Couldn't we all smile and say Hi to a stranger? Couldn't we hold the door for someone who has their hands full? Give a compliment to a coworker or even a child? Wouldn't the world be a better place if we thought of others more and did just one random act of kindness more than normal?
  In addition to the little random acts of kindness,  champion a cause.  I love to quilt and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the hospital where I work accepts quilts for the preemies and sick babies.  I am going to start making preemie quilts for the NICU babies.  Just think how much the babies will enjoy being cuddled in a pretty little quilt!  What causes do you champion or would you want to work for?
Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment