Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posts lately!

I apologize for the lack of posts lately--I have been busy with my DH and other family events. Tom is having such a rough time.  He has been going down with his seizures lately.  He fell in the hallway night before last, hit his head on the slate tile floor and hurt his arm.  I am so worried that he will fall and get seriously hurt.
   I babysat my 5 year old neice and my 2 year old Grand baby. That was an experience let me tell you!  I wish I had a dollar for every "Aunt Wisa" I heard for the 23 hours my neice was with me. I would be rich I tell you!  We crafted while she was here.  I have to post pics and instructions on how to make grubby Christmas Tags. We had so much fun and my neice was such a big help--she is quite talented for a five year old!
  Hope everyone has a great day and better weather than we are having in NKY!
Good weather for ducks--Wish it would stop raining!
Stay warm and dry!
Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment