Monday, November 11, 2013

Readiness Challenge 2


                                           Readiness Challenge
                                    Are you ready?
   The last Readiness challenge was to increase water storage for emergency use.  I was able to buy the Coleman water container and store 5 gallons more of water.  In addition to the Coleman container,  I have been adding 2 liter bottles to my emergency stash as they become available.  Did you add to your water storage?  If not get started now and join in my readiness challenge!
  Readiness Challenge Goal 2:  Add to my emergency light supplies.  In addition to the challenge, I am limiting how much I spend per challenge to $10.  I feel this is manageable for most folks and if it isn’t then spend what you can-every little bit helps. 
  To increase your light supplies, you can add candles, matches or lighters, lamp oil and wicks for your old fashioned oil lamps, or add flashlights and batteries.  Whichever you choose will be a great help in an emergency.   Even if you only add one or two items to your light supply, it is better than nothing so I encourage you to accept this challenge and become more prepared for an emergency!
I would love to hear how you increased your emergency light storage in the comments section! 
Readiness Blessings,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. challenge one and two met!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I know that spending only $10 per challenge isn't much, but it builds up over time! Thank you for visitng my blog and I hope to hear from you again!
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete