Friday, February 22, 2019

Goal Progress

Hello Readers!


   I hope this writing finds you well.  Several posts ago I told you about my goals for the year.  Here is my first progress report:


My Goals

Goal 1:  Build up a 6 month supply of food and household items in my pantry stash

              Since making my goals, I have added 4 cans of chicken breast meat,  2 boneless hams cut into 4 pieces and frozen,  12 Bars of Ivory Soap, a bottle of shampoo(makes 10 in total), a case of TP, 12 cans of green beans, 12 cans of creamed corn, 12 cans of corn, 6 large cans of soup, 6 small cans of soup, and 3 jars of mayo.  In addition to the food I already had in my stash I have about 3 months worth of food stocked up!  Just need to double it and  to find more storage space!


Goal 2: Save at least $2000 this year


             I have started a direct deposit of $200 per month going into savings so I have $200 in the account so far!  I hope to exceed my goal by the end of the year!


Goal 3: To help others in need this Christmas
 
            I am behind on this one.  Need to start stashing away gift cards to give away at Christmas time.  Last Christmas we found ourselves in a jam with my cancer returning and my surgery to remove it. We received so much from so many people that we want to pay it forward this year!


Goal 4:  Monthly date nights with Hubby!
            
              We planned on going out for Valentines day but ended up inviting our Mothers to go with us!  Still need a date together though!


Goal 5:  Take better care of myself both mentally and physically.


              I have had 2 girls nights out in the last month and plan on one per month!        I am making a special effort to take all of my meds daily and my insulin as well.
For some reason I stopped my vitamin D so I have started taking that again!


Well what do you think?  I have made some progress but need to be 100% in order to meet my goals for the year!  What have you done to meet your goals?


Intentional  Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment