Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thankful Thursday

  This week I am so very thankful for my job.  While it has it's ups and downs, I am
blessed to have the income!  I came close to losing it in January after I had surgery--If I would have had to have had chemo I would have lost it because of being off longer than FMLA permits.  When I got the call from my oncologist saying that I didn't need chemo right away, I felt like the weight of the world was lifted off of my shoulders--I could go back to work!! 
   As each day presents it's hardships at work, I try to focus on the feeling of gratitude that I felt after that call from my Dr.  back in January.  I try to remember that working is the best thing for my family even though it takes everything I have to keep at it some days.  
  I am so very grateful for the paycheck that is enabling me to build up my pantry stash(6 months of food and supplies) and bank account so my family is in a better place when/if the cancer comes back!  Sooooo..... Thank you Lord for my job!


Thankful Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment