Monday, February 25, 2019

Last Week's Frugality

   Hello, 
        I hope this post finds you all well!
        Last week I felt like I was back in the coupon groove!  I used coupons at Walgreen's to get dish soap for $.49 and a bottle of clothes detergent for $1.49.  Also saved $4 on two sticks of deodorant.

        I used a $5 off coupon at Big Lots to get a free canned ham and a free can of chicken breast to add to my pantry.

        My DH is addicted to soda.Thank goodness he likes the Big K cola from Kroger. It was on sale for $1.99 per 12 pack so we stocked up on them.  Bought 6.  He will make do for a long while on that!

        I was able to get 4 Mayo, and a case of water cheap using the buy 5 save 5 sale at Kroger.

       Used 2 more coupons to get $4 off of 2 more deodorant sticks! Used a coupon for deodorant for my DH as well.  At least we won't stink!  Lol!!

       Was able to purchase 24 cans of ravioli for just $12!!  Nice addition to my pantry stash especially since I love ravioli.....right out of the can......cold!  Lol!  It is true!!!  Don't judge me!!!

      I packed my lunch all 5 days!  Go Me!!

     Our Goodwill trip was very productive! I found a very nice sweater set for $4.99. I found  a pair of dress pants to match for $4.99.  Also found 2 shirts for just $1.79 each.  Score for me!!

     It has been warm enough to only use the electric heater in our room when we get out of the shower.  We have just been using an extra blanket at night!

      Well,that's about all for me and mine, what have you saved money on?

Frugal Blessings,
Lisa

 


No comments:

Post a Comment