Thursday, February 28, 2019

Thankful Thursday

Today I am so very thankful for still having my Mother in my life!
She lives with us and while that can be difficult sometimes, I love her to death! She has not had an easy life-Losing parents, 2 husbands, ten brothers and sisters, and a son.  Having to rear 3 children on her own had to have been so very tough but she never complained, or felt sorry for herself  because of it.
 
She was my rock who taught me, by her example, to believe I can do anything I set my mind to.  My Mother can sew, quilt, can, mix and pour concrete sidewalks, garden, fix minor repairs around the house and anything else she cares to do!  She is truly a Jack of all Trades and master of most! While she isn't able to do most of those things now, with her failing health, I still see that Can Do attitudes at times!
So today I am so thankful for My Momma!  She is the best!

Thankful Blessings,
Lisa 



No comments:

Post a Comment