Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Gratituesday

    Lately  I have been very down and wondering how to live in the moment more than looking and wondering about my families uncertain future.  One way to do this I think would be to figure out what I am grateful for at least on a weekly basis so this is the first Gratituesday post! 
   I think the one thing I am most grateful for is my family.  I am so proud of how my children have turned out.  They grew up doing without a lot of the things their friends took for granted.  We didn't spend lots of money on them(we didn't have it to spend) but we celebrated birthday with them and tried to make them feel so special on their day. We always made sure they felt loved. I am grateful for the opportunity to rear these children with my best friend and Hubby.  It wasn't always easy, heck it was never easy with 4 children, but we worked together to instill manners, kindness, and love of family in them.  Yes, I am grateful for my family! 

Do you feel better when you think of what you are grateful for?  I sure do!
Blessings to you all,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment