Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lazy Day

Today has been such a lazy day! I have been very down lately and trying to find some joy in my life. Reading, although it has always been one of my favorite things to do, has not appealed to me since my surgery in May. I used to read 10-12 books a week, then after surgery, I just didn't want to read. Oh,I tried. It took me 4 days to read what would normally have taken me 2 hours. I just didn't want to read--it was very weird. So I bought a couple of romance books at the Thrift store this morning. When I got home, I picked one up and made myself start it. WooHoo! Once I got started, I couldn't put it down! So I have spent most of this rainy day reading and being totally lazy and I enjoyed every minute of it! We all need t search for a little joy in our lives don't we? Joyful Blessings to you all, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment