Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Exfoliating Sea Salt Foot Scrub



Summer will be here before you know it and I don't know about you but I have dry, old nasty, been wearing socks all winter so I haven't worried about how they look feet.  What to do, what to do??
Why, make your own exfoliating Sea Salt Foot Scrub of course!
  Here is what you need:
            1 cup of olive oil
            3/4 cup Sea Salt
            Essential oil (scent of your choice) Lavender is calming and eucalyptus is invigorating
            Small jar with lid

    Pour Sea Salt into jar. Add olive oil and essential oil and stir to remove any air bubbles. Let scrub sit for 2 days. To use, just soak feet in warm water, then rub the foot scrub on,  concentrating on the heel and the ball of your foot. Rinse and dry.
  
   This Sea Salt Foot Scrub will help your winter feet look prettier for Summer sandals!

Blessings,
Lisa

 PS  This Sea Salt scrub would make a wonderful gift-just add a ribbon!

This post shared at Fabulously Frugal Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. I would love to try this! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is nice! Thanks for stopping by and commenting--I just love hearing from my bloggy friends!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I sure do need this! It's so incredibly dry where I live, and I'm not used to it. My feet are so dry and cracking. I can't wait to make this up, and I have the perfect jar for it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful! I bet it will look very pretty in your jar!
      Lisa

      Delete
  4. After the long cold winter we have had, and hopefully with spring very soon, I can't wait to try your foot scrub. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete