Thursday, September 15, 2011

Goal Progress

Well, I have been making progress on a few of my goals.  I have purchased 25lb. of sugar and 25 lbs. of flour (Thanks Christina!)for my holiday cooking and baking.  Added to the butterscotch chips and the walnuts!  I bought my beer for Herbed Beer Bread last week. I've been looking for a good price on butter but it is so expensive right now.  I heard that Sams has 4 lbs. for less than $10 so I may have to check that out!   I still have to get the cranberry sauce(4 cans), jar of bulk yeast, 4 bags chocolate chips, marachino cherries, slivered almonds,  almond bark(2 chocolate, 2 white), Craisans,  and pecans. I have to get velveeta(2), cocktail smokies(4), cream cheese(10)and French's onions.  I also need to look for a deal on ham this fall for Christmas dinner--I get my Thanksgiving turkey from my work.  Will be looking for many coupons to help with the cost.

  I have the dough cutouts that I put in my pot-pourri done.  They look so cute in it. Still need to get the pot-pourri done, though.

  We won't go into my weight loss goal at this time--I am trying to keep my good mood! :)
 
Have you been working on your goals lately? I would love to hear your progress!

Blessings,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. If you had a WinCo near you, you could get a lot of bulk items for cheap. I guess that is one good thing about living in the West. I buy my yeast, chocolate chips, nuts, craisins, etc. in bulk.

    Have a great day. I am working on canning peach pie filling. We will see how it turns out.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, peach pie filling--yum! Wish I had peach trees! Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete