Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Stock Up Alert!!


  I have a confession to make.  I was an extreme couponer wanna be. I know, I know, it is almost shameful!  I used to order coupons from e-bay and use them at stores that doubled coupons to get items free or very cheaply. Well, the extreme couponer shows had to go and ruin it for the rest of us and now hardly anyone doubles coupons anymore.
  So, how to save on groceries now?  I stock up on the loss leaders and if I have a coupon here or there that’s great. If I don’t, I stock up on items that are my stock up price when they go on sale or I buy in bulk. I do plan on a garden for produce this summer, but I still need to build my pantry all year long. 
    In order to help others find great buys, I will be posting Stock Up Alerts.  When I find a great price, I’ll let you know as asap.
 For  those of you that shop at Kroger’s, they have the Kraft BBQ sauce on the buy 6 get $3 off sale.  It is 99 cents but if you buy in multiples of 6 it is just 49 cents a bottle.  Woo hoo!!! That is my stock up price!  They had the same deal last year and I bought 20 of them. We used every one and this is just in time to stock pile again!

Frugal Blessings,                                                               
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment