Here is the link for the jam I made:
Zucchini Jam Recipe and Tutorial from The Family Homestead
I do not have Crystal's permission to print it! Sorry for just the link but she is awesome and has a great tutorial!
Here is the Kool-Aid jelly Recipe:
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package Kool-Aid, any flavor (no sugar added*)
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package sure-jell pectin
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups water
- Mix water, Sure-Jell and Kool-Aid together.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar.
- Stir and bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Quickly skim off foam with a large metal spoon.
- Pour into jelly glasses and seal.
- Use water bath Canner for 10 min
Good Luck making your jams and jellies!