Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday Stash Savings!

Today I went to meijer to get peanut butter, and cereal for my stash
.
Here is what I got: 3 bags of cereal, 10 jars of peanut butter, and one can of Pringles.
And my total was( I tried to get the TP that was on sale but I picked up the wrong thing so I got a refund for them)
After coupons and getting the refund for the wrong TP(even I make mistakes sometimes!) My total was only  $6.45!!!!!   I am so thrilled to be able to increase my stash so much for so little.  The PB was on sale 4/$5 and I was able to print coupons on line! So my peanut butter was only 25 cents per jar  at most--I had a Meijer Mealbox coupon for $1 off of 3 that I stacked.  I also used several other coupons (Cereal was buy 2 get one free)for the cereal and the Pringles. 

See, It is possible to stock up your pantry very cheaply!

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment